- (In the gym locker room)
- Guy (random): Whats up little man?
- Me: *looks around* Are you talking to me?
- Guy: Yeah, hows it going?
- Me: I'm alright, just ready to go home.
- Guy: Yeah, so hey. You ever think about getting a personal trainer?
- Me: Excuse me?
- Guy: You know, a personal trainer. You work hard but if you want to see the results you want. Maybe grow those biceps some, you should think about it.
- Me: I'm gonna take a guess here...you're a trainer?
- Guy: That's right.
- Me: I think I'm alright for now, thanks though.
- Guy: You sure bro? I mean, you've got some definition, but I could really help you put some more weight on. You know, something for the ladies.
- Me: I've got enough for the ladies, and for me. Thank you for the offer. But maybe I can help you out.
- Guy: What do you mean?
- Me: Dude, look at that chest.
- Guy: Whats wrong with my chest? My hood is stacked.
- Me: You have muscles? I couldn't see any underneath the rug you're wearing.
- Guy: What?
- Me: You look like Robin Williams on steroids. And look at your happy trail bro.
- Guy: What do you shave or something?
- Me: Damn straight.
- Guy: Psh, girls like muscles man. If girls liked smooth skin they'd date girls.
- Me: Right...right...but seriously, I could help you. I know this place that does waxing.
- Guy: Dude what are you gay?
- Me: Are you offering?
- Guy: Bro...I don't...you know what? Forget it. *walks away*
- Me: Seriously man, are you hiding Don King in your shorts? I can see his hair sticking out of it.
i want to move. i want to move, not because i hate my family or friends or anything but because i dont want to be living at home when im 30 and be at the same “comfortable”/”safe” job for another YEAR (marking year 5) making crap pay, unable to afford most things.
like… i deserve that, don’t i? a good place to live, a job that i like, making myself into a respectable adult contributing to society in a more meaningful way?
You do deserve it and you will find it, Ab. It’s just that first step that is so scary, but I know you’ll find a way <3
Feel rather accomplished. Managed to get back into the storyline I’d been working on and pumped out TWO lengthy short stories in a matter of two days. Yay me :-)
And Dad found me a four leaf clover. I’ve never seen one in real life before.
That’s my D! <3